Criteria Corp. was founded in 2006 and quickly became one of the leading pre-employment test publishing companies. It has thousands of customers in all 50 states of the United States and in more than 60 countries around the world. Its operations center is located in Los Angeles, CA.
Josh Millet is the founder and CEO of Criteria. He created the company with the intention of establishing a pre-employment testing service in a SaaS (Software as a Service) mode that would make the highest quality employee evaluation tools accessible to businesses of all sizes. Prior to launching Criteria, Josh co-founded an online testing preparation company, Number2.com. Additionally, he holds a Ph.D. in History from Harvard University.
David Sherman is one of the co-founders of Criteria. He is responsible for managing Criteria's operations, directing legal affairs and implementing the company's key strategic initiatives. David received his bachelor's degree from Harvard University, his Master degree in Education from the University of Southern California and his Ph.D. in Psychology from UCLA.
Eric Loken is also one of the co-founders of Criteria and leads the company's testing development efforts. He is an expert in the field of testing and measuring educational tools. He received his Ph.D. in Psychology from Harvard University and is now an Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Connecticut, where he teaches graduate courses in measurement and statistics.
The Criteria team includes many other collaborators, as well as a full team of scientists on the board, including some of the world's leading experts in statistics, psychometrics, cognitive psychology and recruitment tests.
Criteria Corp. is associated with other organizations in several ways:
- Technology integrations: Criteria is associated with many leading companies in the field of Human Resources and recruitment software.
- Research and development partners: In order to develop and validate its tests, Criteria is also associated with several renowned research institutions and organizations, including NASA and Harvard University.
- Affiliated partners: Criteria has an affiliate program that allows HR consultants, HR software companies and other organizations to promote Criteria's services to their clients. Criteria is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Human Resources Management Corporation
- Association of Human Resources Professionals
- Association of Test Editors
Criteria Corp. empowers and encourages its employees to get involved in the community - locally, nationally and globally.
In addition, Criteria Corp. supports fundraising efforts as a business and also provides each employee with their own charitable expense account to allow them to select and donate to charities of their will.
The pre-employment tests developed by Criteria are divided into three categories:
- Aptitude tests
- Personality tests
- Skills tests or professional skills
HireSelect is an online pre-employment testing platform with many features:
- Skills, aptitude, personality and skills tests
- A simple and intuitive system
- Real-time score rating
- No fees per test
More information about HireSelect on the next page.
For questions about the company, you can contact Criteria at (877) 909-8378 or by email: